Friday, June 25, 2010

Life:1 Year Anniversary of Micheal Jackson

Better late than never.I still can't believe it's been a year and the fact he is no longer here on earth.I can remember it as if it was yesterday, my heart was very broken when i heard the news. I've been a huge fan of him since i was a baby and yes he wasn't perfect and he made some stupid mistakes, but who doesn't,right? fame and money can really mess up a person big team, we read it everyday about these tortured "celebrities". I want to remember Michael as a true artist, he was the truth, his talent was a God given talent, he was the best and will remain the best, no one can touch him, sorry but it's true. Anyway I'm gonna keep it short and say Rest In Peace Mike

Hands down my favourite Mj song everrrrr! this is the live version, love it! x

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, means a lot x