Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Want You: Camera,Lights and Action!

This is the segment on my blog where i share the things i want to have, simply titled,
"I Want You"
Camera's, Camera's!, I've been obsessed with cameras since i was child, especially instant film. I own about three cameras, two 1980s instant Polaroid cameras and a standard digital camera. As I'm really into photography I started to get into cameras again. Unfortunately i work a tedious unmotivated boring 9-5( to pay bills) so I'm compelled to have a creative outlet, still trying to get into my profession(Journalism). I love messing around with images, and seeing what comes out.

I'm going on a short city break to Rome, Italy with my best friend and cousin for her 26th bday in November, i seriously can't wait and i really want to capture the stunning city in it's glory, so I'm going to buy an amazing new camera, and finally build up my collection, I've been obsessing over.
I honestly believe you don't have to be a professional to be a good photographer, just have a good eye and be creative.

These are the cameras I'm looking to purchase in the coming months:

FujiFilm Instax 210


Holga


Lomography Fish Eye Camera
Flip Camera Video

& The Canon G11 Camera

Cya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, means a lot x