Sunday, February 28, 2010

I Love Music:Cheryl Cole - Parachute

I love love love this video, it's so stunning, from the lighting, to the dancing, the back drop, the concept and Cheryl herself,it's great. For any international readers who may not know her, she's basically like as you may say an "American sweetheart", she's our "British sweetheart", but don't get it twisted she's a fiesty chick but with sweet appeal.She's also one fifth of the biggest girl band in blighty, Girls Aloud, an X Factor judge and now she's going solo. This is her third video and she keeps getting better. I'm obsessed with the styling of the video, I may need to imitate some of her outfits, may favourite scene in the video is when she's lying on the bed with that one leg white catsuit(stunning), i think I've watched it like 5 times already back to back! (yikes) I like the song too. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, means a lot x