Thursday, February 18, 2010

Life:MJ 4EVER

Yes my beloved MJ, love him, hate him or debate about him, he was an innovator, a creator, a master of the arts, a visionary, a student of music, an electrifying entertainer, humanitarian, a lost soul, he was one of a kind. Sadly this was the night my friends and I were going to see him at the 02 Arena, London, but I guess it wasn't meant to be :-(. I'll keep this brief for now, until I write my inspiration feature. Playing my favourite song in the world by him "Human Nature", although he didn't write it, his feathery enchanted vocals takes me to another place when i play it, this song sums up my mood tonight!


Above is my ticket for the show, sorry about the poor quality.


Night x

















3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, means a lot x